Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
jeffrey paramo @primo59714
15 April, 12:01
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
going to share on gab my friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 12:00
let me do some digging

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 11:59
I heard about that

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 April, 11:52
I saw something about this earlier yesterday 🤔

There were some things I tried to stitch together concerning what's been going on with that ship Ever given & I kept running across folks speculating that it wasn't just human cargo or conventional weapons they were trying to smuggle but disguised Chinese missiles & yes I even saw speculation about a nuke

I saw one suggestion that here was going to be an attempt to start wwiii right there in the Middle East by detonating the thing but also other evidence would be destroyed

Some thought that's why the entrance to Bitter Sea was blocked so the ship couldn't get out & the captain & crew were arrested - then the warships showed up
Still haven't seen a lot of speculations as to why Bezo's & Murdoch's ships showed up