Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 April, 11:22
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Another unfortunate victim in the infamous Clinton body count...was really hoping to see this & Seth Rich brought out into the open & see some justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 April, 11:30
I hope and pray that the truth of what happened to him comes out. She was supposed to testify and then the OK City bombing happened and it went away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
15 April, 01:05
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
It is horrible how much evil has been done. I have hope justice will win!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
15 April, 10:35
HRC was an extremely dangerous being (not sure if she was even human, so evil) to cross.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
15 April, 09:47
Synchronicity? I just read an article that mentions Foster. I haven't heard his name in a long time....and now twice in one day.
https://realrawnews.com/20...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
15 April, 01:06
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
I have been getting a lot of that lately💚