⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
From Order Of Alpha's Telegram:
What if I told you that 99% of all charity and aid programs are paying for human trafficking, and never reaches the victims but indeed the wicked ones, which use your heart to donate to an illusion of contributing to a beautiful change. You are actually paying for a luciferian framework.

It will hurt, but it has 2.
Nobody said the awakening would be easy.

Stop the sleeping ones from supporting the evil ones.

-OOA
08:45 AM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 April, 10:06
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
TRUTH.

And the LIGHT of Truth will overcome darkness to set us FREE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 April, 09:08
When I first learned about the red cross corruption I was stunned. Many times we donated, mostly combining donations with others thru our church. The Haiti earthquake brought over 100,000 in donations from our church alone. It sickens me that our heartfelt donations ended up with wicked people who do evil things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
15 April, 09:00
I would say "Yeah, we learned this years ago, when is something going to break this whole system???"