Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
12 April, 05:46
I’ve been thinking a lot about DJT endorsing these deadly vaccines, and reading the Art of War. I just had an AH-HAH moment and it makes sense to me now... Here is my perspective. PLEASE ZOOM IN and consider. Finally, I feel at peace and the PLAN makes sense to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JNET In Los Angeles @jnethollyday
President Trump mentioned therapeutics and we watched the Frontline doctors as well as most doctors who were confident about HCQ get silenced and their commitment to help people get well compromised.

Having a non-mandated vaccine available to circumvent a plan for a mandated dangerous one is the path of less damage. Our role in this war in information is to help lessen the casualties by not complying and proving that fortifying our immune systems and using therapeutics work.

It is a sad position to KNOW that censorship and misleading the public is being played out. We can only pray and stay connected to encourage each other.

The repercussions of the grand scheme will expose the lie. Many will die. Fortunately, a lot less will die because we have CHOICE and TRUTH.

J
04:52 AM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jnethollyday in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JNET In Los Angeles, click on at the bottom under it