Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
#3D Earth was an illusion that we, The entire collective of humanity created this reality by not fully understanding our true powers as human beings!
We were fooled, controlled, poisoned, and manipulated by the dark!
Once #WeThePeople awaken it’s all over!
The true revolution, is our evolution in consciousness!
The answers are located within the light energy from our hearts (Love) (Christ Consciousness)
#FreeHumanity
#WeAreAllOne
#EscapeTheMatrix
#5DNewEarth
#UnconditionalLove

πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Power of 12 for evolution
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJN...

The 4 hour explanation of the truth!
https://greatawakening.wor...
03:14 AM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 07:46
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I'll add. The Original Creators and Guardians, Caretakers, those nurturing and cultivating a young human race for an even deeper and richer sensory experience into the Divine, held all Multi dimensional awareness. When the raiders came, they quickly used deception and won over the young human race ( spells, potions, promises of being greater than the "benevolent demigods" , all sorts of their usual trickery was used) The Guardians didn't have a chance. The young human race was falling under an allegiance to the raiders ( Alpha Draconian ) Negotiations went on for millennea and as things degraded to a point of no return, the Galactic Elders advised them all to leave and invited anyone who wanted to leave with them to go with to nearby star systems; Lyra & Pleiades especially. Many guardians believed in all they had created and nurtured and that they could reason with all and help them to see. So they stayed, fell into ego separation, defensive-war-polarity. They fell by their own pride.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
16 April, 01:44
πŸ™Œ YESSS! I see it, feel it and know it!
I demand and command my I AM Presence/Holy Spirit/Christ Light to release and transmute all energy within me, around me and on this planet not of our highest good back to its original state of love πŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
15 April, 07:31
The "shift" is spiritual which manifests the physical. Noetics, Intention, Prayer to shape our future as One.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
15 April, 09:01
Do you believe...

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
15 April, 09:04
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
down the rabbit hole (awareness knowledge) then
Through the Looking Glass?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 April, 03:30
oui 😎fort

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 April, 02:30
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 April, 02:32
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 April, 03:27

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 April, 03:27
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
🦁❀️

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 April, 03:28
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#Lyran 🦁❀️