Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
23 January, 11:29
The satanic pedo hotel, The Standard, is shutting down. No coincidences! If you do not know about Adam and the Standard Hotel, I highly suggest that you go on duckduckgo and research it. These people are sick!

https://www.hollywoodrepor...

#adamschiff #satanicpedo #standardhotel #TheGreatAwakening #ThesePeopleAreSick #MAGA #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #SaveOurChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thomas Baker @Liontoad1776
23 January, 12:03
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
https://twitter.com/Day1Tr...

Believe we're back! Batter up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
23 January, 03:41
In response Thomas Baker to his Publication
Yes!! I was watching FrogTrumpet and that got suspended. Saw this new account pop up today! Dropping mega bombs!

24 January, 07:21
In response Patriot Jules to his Publication
Missed FrogTrumpet, what were the posts with that?

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
A massive amount of truths but they susp the account. Click on the new one in this thread Day1Trumpet. It's the same person.
07:25 AM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Thomas Baker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotJules in this post can reply
24 January, 07:30
In response Patriot Jules to his Publication
How do you post from there to here? I'm actually brand new to Twitter and these boards. If way to transfer posts, can they be copied here and not get deleted? Good morning BTW sunrise is lovely.