Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply
Savy Someone @Savysomeone
17 April, 10:51
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Also Young Living...I have been using these for several years, along with the Thieves cleaners...Young Living has a vitality line which is labeled for consumption.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
16 April, 02:51
I have two Bottles of frankincense oil love the smellβ—οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
16 April, 05:23
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I found this on Frankincense also, thought I would share with ya😘

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
16 April, 12:18
Can read the label on frankencensec& Cedarwood, but not the smaller bottle.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
16 April, 03:51
In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication
its sandalwood

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 12:13
Wow Nana doesnt know much about the oils, didnt know you could put in your mouth. Are there only certain kinds you can do that with?

16 April, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I’m on the run today but wanted to send you this quick read! I use Young Living Oils!

16 April, 11:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Here is some add’t info I found on Frankincense that I am taking notes on! I just got the sacred and loving it’s frequency!