Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 04:29
Anyone want to take a crack at this one? Think dark to light. Blackhat FF vs Whitehat FF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
blackhat ACTOR would be my guess. This is not genuine remorse and her sweater implies stanic connections.
07:36 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
Yes Yelloecanary @Yelloecanary
15 April, 04:09
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
i dont think "remorse" means what you think it means, Did you mean grief? sorrow? emotional extremis?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes Yelloecanary @Yelloecanary
15 April, 04:11
In response Yes Yelloecanary to her Publication
No, no "remorse", (grief?) They would have had to get an A-list actor for that.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
15 April, 02:20
In response Yes Yelloecanary to her Publication
You are right, I meant grief. Since about fifth grade, I've known the definition of remorse. I will blame it on a temporary lack of judgment secondary to an acute, severe illness.

These blackhats WILL experience remorse when arrested for inciting violence as, later in her diatribe, she shouted let the city burn down.