GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
Okay, dumb question...anybody know where to look and see our (US) defcon status?
05:15 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by OklahomaRed in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
14 April, 05:17
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
only place i know is on monkey werx.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 April, 05:23
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Thanks but I know there ‘was’ a way to see it online a very short time ago. Thought I’d bookmarked it but it’s not there. Grrrr...

So much happening: Ukraine/Russia; China/Taiwan; nutcase in some oval somewhere...just trying to stay current. UFO rumors coming but I firmly believe it is ff bs. IMO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 April, 09:42
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I am so sorry for not getting back to you until now. A very nice lady on Telegram was quite helpful. The link I sought is below. I suggest you save it as it might be nice to have at some point, I’m sorry to say. A “1” means we are at war; a “5” is peace; it is currently at “4”. Thanks for your reply.

The link: https://www.defconlevel.co...