John Reese @TrumperWavin
22 January, 02:15
You have a purpose. Do not break, do not give in, and do not bend the knee. We got this, Patriots. God bless! #wwg1wga #thestormisuponus #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 January, 01:14
In response John Reese to his Publication
6 years i was diagnosed with cancer and i questioned God's purpose for me. Now i understand the plan. i survived to spread the good news with you all. Born 6/13 at 11:11am and named after the Angel Gabriel, I am here to attest that the Divine lives and is leading us to His magnificence. Float in faith. God will never fail you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
watched a documentary that a lady that was a vet got cancer and she knew that dog worming medicine was linked to removing tumors in animals so she tried it on herself and her cancer went away so other people she told that to it also work for them. also vitamin B17 kills cancer it comes in its highest form in apricot seeds would you can buy online the reason why people get more cancer now is because they've been making everything seedless along with other harmful things they have been doing to our food and environment. baking soda water with little bit of agave to sweeten it up works too
04:20 AM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it