Xaudius Pandora @Xaudius
I keep hearing alot of confusion is going on with the narrative. Well this has been planned bc now the deep state they don't know what is going on. They keep saying one thing then it's the opposite then something else. Its bringing out the puppet masters bc now their puppets are glitching. 22 ( create a plan ) is what the patriots are doing confusing the narrative. This whole chart is telling me that the patriots have control. Let me explain first 22 is in Taurus moon and Taurus is slow and steady but fixed sign. Once they make their mind up there is no changing it. This tells me 22 the plan is being created and it will change the course but will be solid bc Taurus is a earth grounding sign. Then we have Mars in Gemini tells me Trump is pushing those boundaries and making it hard for them to figure out what is coming and this again this is being done on purpose. True node in Gemini again lol at 11 tells me that the countermove is in placed and will be hitting the deep state hard. Proba
04:25 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Xaudius in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Xaudius Pandora, click on at the bottom under it