Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 April, 11:11
Good Morning ☀️
I went out into my forest for a little walk this morning to enjoy the LOVELY WEATHER. It was so PLEASANT I decided to demold my epoxy 3D flower GARDENS outside. (I'll attach photos of them to this thread.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sander Ladenius @Sladenius
14 April, 01:59
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Looks beautiful! I am pretty sure the people you made them for (if I remember correctly) will be very happy! Nice and delicate. 🌿Welldone again. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 April, 02:02
In response Sander Ladenius to his Publication
Thank you, yes I made them for some family, they turned out so cute I'm going to make a few for me 🤭

Sander Ladenius @Sladenius
14 April, 02:08
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
One can never have too many coasters! Explore with it... is my advice. You have the technique down! And plenty of compositions and materials to choose from! 😉

That was my first attempt at it too! 🤭
02:08 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Sander Ladenius to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it