CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 April, 11:24
HAPPINESS IS [ KNOWING ] THIS FRAUD WILL BE @
MILITARY TRIBUNIAL & ALL HIS SECRET’S WILL COME OUT !! & #44 WILL BE STRIPPED OF HIS PRESIDENCY πŸ™πŸ» & EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE REVERSED !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 April, 12:22
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
WHAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST IS :
WE KNOW TRUMP BANKRUPTED USA INC.
ITS NO MORE πŸ’₯
UNTIL ITS PUBLIC 1871’ IS NO MORE & BACK TO
ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION 1776-1786’
πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή
WE STILL HAVE GOLD FRINGE FLAGS IN COURTS
& OTHER ! COURTS STILL COMMITTING FRAUD
UNDER β€œ LAW OF THE SEA β€œ BAR CLOWNS STILL CHEATING PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY IN THOSE
KANGAROO FRAUD COURTS !!!
πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή
UCC - CODES & STATUES STILL BEING USED BY
CORRUPT COPS TO WRITE TICKETS !
( you know Codes & Statues are not LAW right )
MAKE THIS PUBLIC !! COURTS GO BACK TO
GODS LAW ! & BAR IS GONE !! JUDGE MAKES AN
UNLAWFUL RULING CUFFED & OFF TO JAIL !!!
( not like it is now )
79% OF SEALED INDICTMENTS ARE BAR CARD HOLDERS
MAKE IT PUBLIC MILITARY !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
14 April, 12:26
What about your Sheriffs? Are they up to speed and on-board? They be the ones to shoot holes squarely into this ongoing fraud. Example: I find myself in court with a BAR-approved prosecuter, I’d want her/him arrested for treason, immediately. Reasonable?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 April, 12:29
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
I HEAR YOU πŸ‘ CSPOA SHERIFF WILL STAND FOR FOLKS, NOT ALL SHERIFFS SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION LIKE WE CSPOA DO !!

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
14 April, 12:32
Okay then, I’d love to see that list (not a request until I join your group, please). What about US Marshalls? Anybody willing to prosecute these traitors? This shoe MUST drop ASAP!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
GO TO OUR WEB SITE. CSPOA.ORG YOU CAN
CALL OUR MAIN OFFICE IN AZ & TALK WITH
SHERIFF MACK ( owner of CSPOA ) YOU CAN
JOIN & ASK FOR COPY OF ALL CSPOA SHERIFFS
AROUND THE COUNTRY πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

REMEMBER. CSPOA SHERIFFS ARE THE GOOD
GUYS ! WE DONT WRITE THE STUPID TICKET !
12:37 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it