r363l l10n @r363ll10n
How many have investigated if YOUR Mayor is one of the 181 US Mayors from 173 American cities very actively participating in the Global Covenant of Mayors infrastructure to implement global policies in YOUR city?

Everyone setting their hair on fire about this and that.. and they are quietly in the background creating/ implementing and going forward with their agenda... completely disconnected from the will of the people.

Here is the link to the list.. the one where Lori Lightfoot (Chicago) gets her talking points and LA Mayor Garcetti, is Chair of their global CoVid Recovery plan... that's being implemented lockstep without impedance?

https://globalcovenant-usa...

Take a minute... its ALL there...

Your Mayors.. in Your cities have a global plan They're implementing to direct Your life in Your city.
Not some just mysterious bogey man, or cabal elite... Your MAYOR.

continued in comments
11:48 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
david vigilant @davigilant
15 April, 05:41
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Not just USA. City Of Cape Town south africa was bragging about this too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
14 April, 06:52
Two from my state but not my in my area. Disappointed that I found 2 but not surprised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
14 April, 05:53
Go figure MICHAEL BLOOMBERG is one of the main idiots of this COVENANT..

joann ferguson donated @joann212
14 April, 05:49
Go figure RENO, NV. is on that list.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 April, 05:09
Thanks I thought I lost this!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 April, 12:44
Their Partners & Funders - Quite the bunch ! Clinton Foundation , Rockefellers , Johnson & Johnson, UK Government , etc...

14 April, 12:37
Everything about their site is fishy.
Their Partners - https://www.c40.org/partne...

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
14 April, 12:35
Minneapolis, and St Paul both involved, no wonder this state is so messed up.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 April, 12:32
Horrible. All Part of the NWO!!
https://www.worldbank.org/...

14 April, 12:11
Thank you for sharing this !
I looked up my state counties mayor members of Illinois :
Urbana ,IL
Evanston ,IL
Highland Park ,IL
Chicago ,IL
Aurora ,IL
Alton ,IL

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
14 April, 11:49
Their latest video details Their plan for Your life and explains every thing we're seeing. Have yet to find one thing we're seeing not there... from re-imagining housing (Bidens latest money dump) to 2nd Amendment, its all on the Mayors agenda for implementation...

And right on cue, CEOs are responding to US Mayors, and this Global Coalition's emotional slogan driven vacuous demands with video presentations on Their better world.

Here's the latest video of Their plan for You,

https://www.c40.org/other/...