Qu4ntum H4ck3r @prodigalsun369
Just a thought.

Instead of worrying about all of this stuff that's going on in the world and wanting revenge for the most heinous crimes ever thought possible to mankind; what if we start a movement of forgiveness?

I have no use for taking credit for this. I would however love to connect
with anyone that is interested in forming this new world with me. I AM looking to work with anyone that is of the Light that has any talents that you think you would be willing to volunteer.

There is no requirement of race, religion, gender or preference. WE ARE ALL ONE!
How did I come to this?

I
02:52 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by prodigalsun369 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 January, 05:39
In response Qu4ntum H4ck3r to his Publication
It all starts with a Positive Attitude! 😎👍
https://www.slideshare.net...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 02:55
I realized that it all begins with me! I have to start living my best live and create *ripple*s around me as I go off to conqueror what seems to be a dragon.
Spoiler alert!

The dragon on the inside. Lets tame it together.
I AM doing this with full intent and purpose to raise the collective consciousness to the next level. We will succeed we will win we will Love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 02:55
Once we forgive ourselves and those around us for the things we have experienced will we be at the precipice of forgiveness
I have sat quietly on the sidelines through this whole show, helping others begin to understand the complexities of this entire situation so they can begin to look in. Gnowledge give one the power to question thyself so one can get to gnow thyself.
Some consider the rabbit hole a terrible, dark, unknown that should never be explored. It is not for the feint of heart. It will very quickly help question ones own entitlements.