Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This is important!
They have purposefully tried to destroy our connection to our God by foods and environmental poisons to prevent us having a health gland to connect to God.
Opinion incoming>>>>

We need this gland cleansed to communicate directly to God.

https://scottjeffrey.com/p...
09:09 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 April, 11:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
thanQ... lol now i realize why i have an uncharacterisic
'hunk of sweet' -- tamarind -- in the fridge,
which i just uncovered last night šŸ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
14 April, 11:00
This is an awesome tea. I made some this morning.
Grate a nub of fresh ginger, a nub of fresh tumeric, juice of 1/2 lemon and a couple twists of the pepper grinder. The pepper makes the tumeric more bio-available. Today I added a couple of dried hibiscus flowers, but you can add different things, sometimes I add eucalyptus leaves if Iā€™m feeling congested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 04:38
In response WendyQ WWG!WGA to her Publication
So what is a nub hun? Nana has never heard that word before and do you just use distilled water or what u use?

dunno 1970 @dunno1970
14 April, 09:34
Thank you! other than having my bare feet on a grounding mat while I work from home, my naturopath just put me on http://www.foodresearch.in...
It has Bovine Pineal Cytotrophin in it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 11:59
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
I had never heard that thx for sharing