Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 07:50
Good Morning Patriots!
So very sorry Nana fell asleep! No prayer last night! I feel sure ya had your own tho. I guess I have just been too excited lately. Meditation just turned into sleep.
These reports gave me some interesting information and I will share.
"Be the Best you that you can be today"

What Methods Are There To Raise Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness?

1. Decalcify The Pineal Gland:
"Seeing" More: Detoxifying Your Pineal Gland
11 Powerful Supplements To Detoxify Your Pineal Gland, Boost Brain Power & Increase Vitality
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
Hydroxychloroquine Decalcifies The Pineal Gland (Third Eye)
How Fluoride Damages Pineal Gland Health
Top 10 Ways To Reduce Fluoride Exposure
Gravity Water System With Fluoride Filter
Berkey® Water Filters

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
14 April, 08:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
tamarind tea/juice/nectar.. it pulls calcification off the pineal & allows it to release your natural melitonin... if u cant sleep well regularly-= u got a calcified pineal that cant release your proper daily melitonin doses

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 April, 08:10
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
😁Nana is learning. I did not know this. I have been sleeping with an eye mask every night to cut out the light and have been sleeping better too.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
14 April, 08:17
i cant stay awake after drinking the tea.. or drinking a can of nectar.. it tastes like lemony tea..

14 April, 08:18
What is the recipe for this drink please?

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
just get the seed pods & boil the insides.. u can remove the beans later & use the pulp for pastries( they r good!) but just boil & add honey as its very tangy.. Font drive afterwards as u will b very sleepy...& happily enlightented
08:24 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Quarkfear in this post can reply
Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
14 April, 09:07
Where do you get the best pods?

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
14 April, 09:49
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication
This is all new to me too ... Tamarind Tea stuff ... One place I trust is Nuts.com (I have purchased other items there and they are 100% superb) ... might try their tamarind pods soon!

14 April, 08:53
Awesome thanks for sharing