Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
16 April, 12:18
In response The Mac to his Publication
You deserve many accolades that i dont posess. I am a simple florist. Here is what i get from your pulications ... there are forces only brainiacs such as yoursrlf understand. Why and how quantum theory can be proven. its not enough to understand a refection, which inverts our image, but we need to understan how somone can be like us and how that happens when they are a doublet in the same way of moving and seeing a similar world, but not our world. so you are explaining time travel, as well as ...? i dont get it, but im sure you are an anazing person. My family is this brilliant. Docs, surgeons, and Mathmaticians. Always head of the curve. just not me. but, thank you for all of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
16 April, 05:02
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
verb: loom; 3rd person present: looms; past tense: loomed; past participle: loomed; gerund or present participle: looming

appear as a vague form, especially one that is large or threatening.

"vehicles loomed out of the darkness"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
14 April, 07:56
In response The Mac to his Publication
"Quantum tunneling" really? Using Cesium (c300+) or is something else as good as Cesium? Trying to contact the past? Contraption to accomplish would be awe-inspiring! Is that what they did with White Rabbit? Present to Past?

The Mac @TheMac
14 April, 05:25
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication