Only people mentioned by Maui_Red_Warrior in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
19 April, 11:29
In response Maui Red Warrior to her Publication
I dont use any of those. awesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunshine Afterrain @Sunshinejenny
17 April, 11:00
Home Depot? I’m not sure Im buying that one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
17 April, 08:59
Damn Damn Damn, not LEGOs. I'll give up everything else, but I can't give up LEGOs. It's the only thing me and my little nephew have in common. It would be like giving up Matchbox. Don't you say it... LoL I've given up TV, more than half my music, Facebook, never had a Twitter account and the food I used to love, but I will not give up LEGOs or Matchbox.

Diane Ross @dianeross48
18 April, 04:54
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Chick fil ee is on the list and it is supposed to be a Christian company, so I am suspicious of this list, too.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
17 April, 08:38
Let's not act to fast. With EO 1221, we the people are going to have some ownership in a lot of these companies through asset forfeiture. We want them making profits.

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
14 April, 06:35
its hard to stop supporting these companies and make better decisions, yes there are alternatives, but we will be boycotting everything eventually, Every major company which there are hundreds more not even shown in this photo that support anything that is good and has turned to Evil.