Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 April, 03:58
We need every Prayer Warrior praying for
Mr Two Nickels and I.

We must come together to pray as we proceed forward.
Ask God to Lead ... Guide and Direct our steps to the Trust information ... the paperwork and deeds...
To help us be in His Perfect Will and Timing

It is important to all of us !!!

We appreciate you !!! ❤👊❤

🔥Two Nickels🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
13 April, 04:55
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Father, God I come to you in prayer for "Two Nickels" & "Mr.Two Nickels". I pray that you give them understanding in all matters involving the "Trust" from you Father, God. I pray you show & tell them both as to what they must do so that they came come together & do what is YOUR will. Father, I ask you fill their mouths with your words & guide them Father, so they can do what you wanted done for so long. Father, I pray for Two Nickels & Mr. Nickels , that you use them as your vessels to bring peace, humanity, love , hope & prosperity world wide. Father, God I pray you give everlasting peace to those who have waited so long to be free from bondage. I pray that you guide, direct & have your heavenly angels once again help Two Nickels & Mr. Nickels.
In Jesus's Name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
esther

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
14 April, 02:23
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
PRAYERS UP ~ #Jesus

14 April, 02:26
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Amen

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ @thangel
looking around at all the posts from today and found this, but can't seem to find the main convo referred to in pic below ~ totally want to know his response per below thread, if'n U can point me there.

ILY more and more😘
02:55 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply
14 April, 03:05
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
3 pics

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
14 April, 03:14
bear with me ~ still trying to learn to navigate leaves on treee here in anonup ~ sometimes I get lost (obviously).🤣🤣🤣

saw this 1...