Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 April, 08:32
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I am assuming the military is laying a trap... remember the chess move photo recently?

"Queens gambit refused"...

This may be connected to that.

Trump cannot be seen to slam the vax - the press would have a field day - this may be the lesser of the evils, of the two responses possible... I bet it confused the hell out of the left...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 April, 08:44
It does seem Canada is further advanced in the agenda. I always said Trudeau was the white Obama, and, that whatever was done in Canada, the US would be next.

I has friends from Canada we met 8n Alaska, got on like a house on fire, kept in touch for 4 years afyer we left Alaska, then, within the month of Trump winning, the wife had a fit and unfriended us on Flapbook...

We were surprised, to say the least.

I still miss chatting with her on Skype, but, they chose their side. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Sylvie Marleau @Sorry_notsorry
the fake media here did a reaaaal good job on 45.

the loved to hate him and made sure we did too.

not a peep from them on sleepy joe tho 😄
11:17 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sorry_notsorry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sylvie Marleau, click on at the bottom under it