Angie Kimball @CaliK
After reading @Phaethon story today 2 things have been stuck in my head. That usually means I need to say it out loud. One of my Bible teachers said once that in life you will not go through anything that someone else has not already gone through. Remember no matter what comes at you, you can overcome and you won't be the first. That is powerful. When I first heard this it didn't resonate with me, but I stored it away till a time it did. The other thing I have learned this past year is not to let people project negative things on you. Don't let people tell you who you are. You define who you are not them. If you let them then they have the power over you & define you. Here is an ex. I have a friend who is 56. This past year she has lived in fear. Then when she decides she wants to get out she tries to project on me it is my responsibility to make it happen. It is not. You are old enough to define your life. Do it. Take note an you will surprised how often it happens.
09:50 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by CaliK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Kimball, click on at the bottom under it