CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 05:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
No problemo.
PATRIOTS WILL BAN COSTCO

wow. Ever bigger rats keep crawling out from their hiding places.
SO MANY CORPORATIONS apparently hate us!
05:41 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
14 April, 09:03
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
This is the exact reason why they and I stress they, wanted all the mom and pop businesses closed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 April, 09:12
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Absolutely true!! Main Street America suffers horribly. The Big Corporations come in, take over, and make massive PROFITS during the Scamdemic. UTTER EVIL.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 April, 09:01
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
if it was not for Trump I would not know all this about corporations. He is forcing in the light and forcing the corporate CEOs to come forward. ASK ME IF I WILL EVER BE WILLING TO HAVE OUR GOVERNMENT BAIL OUT THESE ASSHOLES EVER AGAIN!!! THANK GOODNESS WE NOW KNOW!!! BOYCOTTING IS POWERFUL. WRITING LETTERS OF COMPLAINT AND BLASTING THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS POWERFUL. GOOGLE, YAHOO, AND OTHER REVIEW SITES ARE POWERFUL!!! ONE WELL WRITTEN COMPLAINT AND TRUST ME, THE COMPLAINT GETS REPORTED TO THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS THROUGH A REVIEW SITE THAT THOUSAND READ. THESE REVIEWS ARE FREE BUT POWERFULL OPPOSITION TO WOKENESS.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 April, 09:13
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
YES! __WE__ HAVE THE POWER TO END THIS EVIL!!

And So It Shall Be.