Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
“The WORLD is helping.”

“What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?”
02:08 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
17 April, 06:46
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
The Scare Event will involve Russia as a "helper" in
saving hunanity . The precipice of destruction for a near death exoerience ( Juan07) will awaken the World. it had to be this way . something similar to the Cuban missile Crises will happen ( Juan07). The shot heard around the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
14 April, 10:10
Yep where is that ball? Last I saw Potus had it ⚽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
13 April, 09:56
Certainly Russia, Chyna? Puzzling for me. I'll watch it unfold!

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
13 April, 09:48
I believe its part of the plan ❤

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 April, 05:08
Lt discussed J and J vaccine with girl in hospital from it. https://rumble.com/vfkhpd-...

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
13 April, 04:40
anybody have that clip "all over the world" with many countries cheering for Trump, done to a beach boys tune? it was on twitter but no longer can access? it was such a feel good vibe, you couldn't listen and not smile.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
13 April, 04:38
you forgot India

13 April, 04:28
I KNOW they are. Xi and Putin all on Trumps side and working together.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
13 April, 03:25
Is Putin firing the SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD??? Into a " NEW ERA " ! Very interesting!!

Charissma _15 @Riley
13 April, 03:15
One World, One Love.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
13 April, 03:07
no what if.
There is NO other correct way.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
13 April, 02:57
If you have been paying attention, somethings become readily apparent. Trump went around spreading peace. The rest is just a circus to wake the ones than can be woken. Darkness to Light. Of course they are helping.Had hillary clinton been able to do her part of the 16 year plan, probably all of us here would be dead because of the whole disliking free thinkers thing. I'm sitting back watching the whole global conspiracy being split into nothingness. God is with us. so is Q+

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
13 April, 02:53
and we know this man! pats in control world wide.
https://youtu.be/NOiaymqaQ...

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

Beth Osborne @KomMom62
13 April, 02:36
Is the "starting pistol" the shot heard round the world? Hmmmm....

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 April, 02:31
4 years ago....

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
13 April, 02:30
Russia is. Doubtful China is

13 April, 04:29
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
CCP is the enemy..XI is not.

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
13 April, 02:30
Russia is. Doubtful China is

13 April, 02:55
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
china cleaned house starting 2013. watching a movie. enjiy the show.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 April, 02:27
CHECKMATE.
GOD WINS
HUMANITY SAVED✅

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
13 April, 02:16
White Light is correct. Putin IS part of the alliance. Forget the bull you've been fed over the years. Putin is not evil

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 April, 02:16
As much as Deep State hates Putin make me think he truly is a Good Guy.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
13 April, 03:10
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
you know it 👍 tell-tale sign every time.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 April, 02:14
EVER SINCE Q POSTED THIS I HAVE WONDERED HHHUUMMM JUST POST YOUR WORK ON GAB !!! USUALLY I POST IT ON FB BUT SINCE I AM IN FBF JAIL AGAIN I CAN'T :p WWG1WGA WW

Cher DGF @CherD23
13 April, 02:14
That would be an insteresting set of events if true!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 April, 02:13
I would be surprised if they WEREN'T working with POTUS

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
13 April, 02:11
Trump IS working with Xi, Putin and Modi 👍 🌟

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

13 April, 03:06
In response white light to his Publication
great documentation here.