⚠️⚠️⚠️ VACCINES [NOT ALL] ⚠️⚠️⚠️

OFFICIALCOMBATLVL
https://t.me/OfficialComba...
01:56 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
13 April, 03:19
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Add Sodium bicarbonate and/or lemon juice to alkalinization of normal water.
Use pH dip stick to obtain the properly pH level. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
13 April, 02:12
Which water can we drink that has no flouride? I read about distilled and the article claims store bought is probably not truly distilled since it is an expensive and long process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Mahany @itoldyaso
13 April, 02:18
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
alkaline water from a water company. take your jugs there and fill them up. i have never felt better getting rid of fluoride

Janet Lewis @jlws21
13 April, 02:10
I want these "vaccines" to go away.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
13 April, 02:13
In one of my dreams I was told that it was a process of selection..that not everyone would get sick or have side effects..it depends on the genetics...that is how they are able to get away with doing this..my dream explained to me to go back and look at what happened in 1986 in the court ruling overr vaccination..they said pay close attention to the spike in autism ( I attached an example but that is just for California not coast to coast). Anyways....the vax is designed to manipulate only certain people in our populations dna...it has to do with the frequency in our blood that is given to us by Source (God) at birth...that is what they have been trying to duplicate..but will NEVER be able too...right now what we are seeing is the RAT race to the finishing line...THEIR time is coming to an end..NOT OURS...all this fear and panic is their last hope to gain control once again as they always did for many many many years...that is what part of the Great Awaking is all about.