Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
HOUSE of CARDS beginning to FALL!

CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in Propaganda to Remove Trump from office.

What happens when corp media “knowingly” pushes false [propaganda] information?
01:42 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
14 April, 02:40
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Only interview people on air who “take the bait”.

Wait until Main Street figures out a post WWII nazi imbedded gov cabal and the WW MSM conspired to knowingly steal an entire year from their lives promoting a false virus to overthrough a duly elected Pres and get more viewers trapped at home forced to watch tv to get better raitings. Should do the job of WWGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 08:56
Every treachery will be EXPOSED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 April, 07:17
Every Picture tells a story! 👇🐸👍 (10)

13 April, 05:51
All talking head MSMM (main stream mockingbird media) bobble figures will soon be exposed for KNOWINGLY broadcasting PURE PROPAGANDA.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 April, 07:34
Here’s the footage if you haven’t seen it:

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
13 April, 08:07
Tree Sun.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 April, 04:54
How MSM got away with SEDITION all this time....

Karen Lou @Sapphire
13 April, 08:22
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
There’s still no excuse!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
13 April, 04:37
Second part not long ago came out it is more shocking

Chuck Balla @ChuckBalla12
13 April, 04:24
The first arrest will stiffen weak knees I thought. I do remember domino's too though.

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
13 April, 03:53
GOOD JOB JAMES!!!!!!

13 April, 03:11
“Our focus was to get TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE
and WE GOT TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE.” - CNN

13 April, 02:59
Dominoes beginning to fall - remember what Entheos said something like “when dominoes begin to fall weak knees will begin to stiffen” (dominoes/dominion/demon-minion revelation of the METHOD - cabal requirement to advert plans).

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 April, 03:54
Funny thing the power of the word "Truth."

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 04:22

All good can we the people sue them for any part of this,

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
13 April, 02:14
expose expose expose! All of them

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
13 April, 02:13

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
13 April, 01:59
What do we do....um probably nothing as a country. The rest of us haven't watched that CRAP for well over a decade! Nothing will come of any on them...unless we can use that Rods of God thingy

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 April, 01:55
well, we all know who won. This guy just made the list.bIts not a good list to be on either

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 April, 01:49
If VK was here he would totally go "Fuck you CNN!!!"

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
13 April, 01:45
well that leaves to complacent complicity in crimes against humanity!👍🏼
good for them seeya never again...we don't want any more of their bologna or that fat packed mortadella.