Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
Former President Trump releases a statement, saying "The Biden Administration did a terrible disservice to people throughout the world by allowing the FDA and CDC to call a 'pause' in the use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine."
_StephanieMyers OANN
12:59 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by DanonMAGA in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
13 April, 02:09
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
It's most likely because he cares so deeply about everyone regardless of their political leanings and now with J & J gone, there appears not much choice for the people still afraid but to get the unsafe jab...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 April, 02:01
Perhaps, the Johnson & Johnson one is the safe one... best not to try to figure this Vaccine Sudoku out, Lolololol!😂😂😅😅😅 https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 April, 02:09
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Not mRnA but not sure ingredients 🤔

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 April, 02:12
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I THOUGHT THE SAME THING WHEN I SAW PRESIDENT TRUMPS POST

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
13 April, 01:06
It's okay President Trump I still love you even through they pushed out a vaccine that kills people. IMO they will blame the vacinne fiasco on you when people realize that this vacinne is to depopulate the world. Just my opionion on the whole matter