Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
13 April, 01:02
In response Lion ess to her Publication
They didn't get Trump out of office. The ELECTION FRAUD DID. In other words "People" cheated. Trump won!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gail nichols @2021election
13 April, 12:54
No surpriseto me, CNN is evil. So sad these people can lie so easily. They work with the devil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
13 April, 12:32
So far we have seen nothing happen to anyone from any of these videos. I get it, I get it.....to prevent a Civil War justice must be served in darkness. Pffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttt.

We have been had, folks. Hate to say it, but this is not a "Great Awakening" and there is no show to enjoy. The choice to know will be yours, even though SEEING is BELIEVING.

Prevent a Civil War? The Civil war has been underway for decades. American Patriots are too fucking soft to fight. So we sit here and do nothing, see nothing and trust a guy who said he would drain the swamp......we'll just have to take his word for it since we cannot SEE ANYTHING. Wow. And who decided to call this "The Great Awakening"? It's ANYTHING but THAT.

Pure fucking trash.

Lion ess @Lioness
13 April, 12:45
In response SPORTS to his Publication
If this is how you feel, why spend all your time and effort on it?

Since when is fighting for whats right evwr wrong?