Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 April, 08:45
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I always felt I was born in the wrong place and Id be at home in Canada.... I am way down here....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sylvie Marleau @Sorry_notsorry
i lived in Melbourne for close to 2 years, loved it. my friend in Sydney seems to be doing ok, still posting pictures of herself with friends, at restaurants, no mask... please put your feet in the ocean for me, havent seen it in 2 years now, miss it so 🥺🌊🐠
12:00 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sorry_notsorry in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 April, 10:11
In response Sylvie Marleau to her Publication
You are lucky not to be in Melbourne now, Victoria has been hit the hardest with lock downs and restrictions :( People were 'contained' to their flats and not allowed to leave - it was disgusting!

Other states have all had small lock downs within areas (usually over 1 case, it is insane).

I try to get to the ocean every few weeks and will most certainly do that for you. Living near the coast and having the beach a big part of life in Oz, it is amazing to hear some people live in places where they have never seen the beach!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396