Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
Just FYI....

I observed some interesting things during my first 36 hour water only fast. Around 17 hours, my stomach "stood down" and the frequent strong feelings of hunger moved into the background as gentle reminders. The headaches I got, most likely due to lack of coffee, peaked around 26 hours. But then at 29 hours the headaches vanished. I'm now sitting here at 4:30am Tuesday morning, just minutes from the finish line, and I feel surprisingly normal and in no big hurry to eat. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The biggest revelation I had was about hunger vs habit. Getting past the heavy hunger pains at 17 hours wasn't so difficult. But overcoming the powerful feelings of "this is when I eat" was a much bigger hill to climb. Think of it as breaking the chains to an addiction I didn't even know I had. I imagine I'll never think of food and eating the same way, but we'll see!

Pura vida!

#costaricanhomestead #waterfast #waterfasting
11:17 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by ToddKHinson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Todd Hinson, click on at the bottom under it