DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
Roughly 90% of the vaccines are administered to liberals. What's the problem again? Isn't natural selection taught in the universities. Let them get their monies worth. You keep seeing the vaccine as a problem, it could just be a solution.
10:55 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
13 April, 11:59
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
A "final" solution?
Seems kinda harsh, but we tried to tell them, and we were all thinking it before Ghost said it. Let GOD sort them out.

I hear there is talk of 6month boosters
so some dumbasses will have 3 or more shots before many of us will ever get the one, not that we'd want any, let 'em have 'em all.
Me I'll stay selfish and think about my gene line first, for the good of humanity. It's important to keep a true bred wild line, because we all know what happens in a mono crop.
Bring back liabilites both personal and corprate. That would MAGA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
13 April, 12:03
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
13 April, 11:43
Where did you get this percentage from. I'm not buying it. I have Republican friends who have taken it. Makes me sad!

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
13 April, 12:17
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
ghost ezra numbers not my own

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
13 April, 11:20
😂thanks