Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
12 April, 03:51
LAW OF WAR: THE STORM (CRITICAL THEORY) β›ˆβ›ˆβ›ˆ TRUMP WAS THE BAIT 🎣 IT’S A FREAKING TRAP YOU GUYS πŸ˜‚

Look up this video and watch it. Very interesting. I tried to post it here but, it keeps giving me an error.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phill Rutter @Wozadamada
12 April, 04:07
In response Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving to her Publication
Hi there. I also had problems sharing this but have now managed to get it up. On my timeline. I would link but completely new to the platform so just feeling my way around at the moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
12 April, 04:40
In response Phill Rutter to his Publication
No worries. Glad you were able to share it. Thanks!

Phill Rutter @Wozadamada
I have noticed on Bitchute videos often take a bit of time to load. I'm wondering if that causes sites to not recognise the link?
08:55 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Wozadamada in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phill Rutter, click on at the bottom under it