LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
11 April, 03:24
THIS! 😲 I KNEW IT...IF COVID VAXXED BLOOD'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE RED CROSS, THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
#truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
® Red Panda Factor ⁂ @R_FACTOR_WW
11 April, 07:09
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Sorry ...
This is not quite right!

Only the donation of "CONVALESCENT plasma" is currently not possible for C19 vaccinated.
A normal blood donation is taken.

Source: https://www.redcrossblood.... - February 24, 2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 April, 05:37
In response ® Red Panda Factor ⁂ to his Publication
So are they gonna take the plasma out of the blood from Covid vax patients? Seriously? What about the antibodies? Do you think they've even studied this yet? I know a lot about blood work, transfusions & antibodies It gets extremely complex with patients who DO OR DON'T HAVE BLOOD WITH A LOT OF ANTIBODIES. THE BLOOD HAS TO MATCH OR CAN CAUSE REJECTION, SICKNESS, STROKE, DEATH.

BLOOD HAS PLASMA SO REGARDLESS. IF RED CROSS CAN'T TAKE VAXXED PLASMA, HOW'S THAT GONNA WORK FOR A STANDARD PATIENT? THINK ABOUT IT. DO YOU WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELD? I HAVE DIRECT INFO.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
12 April, 03:47
conv. plasma is from those that had the virus and built natural antibioties. They actually do take it and it is given to help recover those sick with covid.Says they are taking it from what I read.
🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

13 April, 03:08
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Source? Considering Gates, Big Tech, The DNC, the CCP & the paid for media are perpetrating a massive agenda WORLDWIDE THAT MAKES NO SENSE & IS TOTALLY EXPERIMENTAL... PLEASE ERR ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION & COMMON SENSE. PEER PRESSURE IN THIS SCENARIO IS LITERALLY INSANE.

JUMP OFF A CLIFF? EVERYONE ELSE IS... NO THANKS. HAVE YOU SPENT ANY TIME DEEP DIVING WORLDWIDE CORONAVIRUS VACCINE ATTEMPTS LONG TERM ON ANIMALS??? 😳 IT'S REALLY REALLY BAD. NOT 1 SURVIVED THIS. HAND TO GOD #truth

13 April, 07:21
The source is the article posted in this thread. There is a distinction between donating blood and donating conv. plasma. You can donate blood for blood, cells and the such-but convalescent plasma is only taken from those with natual antibodies, no vax, for helping those very sick from covid to recover. It is different than donating blood after being vaxed. I also know this because I donated after recovering from covid so that my antibodies could be used to help recover those sickest. I also worked in an ICU and saw plasma given to those sickest to help them recover. So my comment was to clarify what conv. plasma is, and used for based on knowledge and this posts’ article. The same info can be found on NIH, FDA and general search engines defining what conv. plasma is. Hopefully I answered your question. Feel free to ask me to clarify anything else.

Yet So Little is KNOWN about the virus ir the antibodies. People who had it, get it again! They're NOW saying the vax is only effective for 6 months IN #truth , even that's a guess. Have you researched virus shedding? Organ damage? Plasma damage? Certain blood types reacting more strongly or less? If the MNRA mutates? NOONE KNOWS ANYTHING FOR SURE. THEY DO, BUT THEY'RE NOT SAYING. ANIMAL TRIALS WERE LETHAL & HORRIBLE. WE ARE MEDICAL BIG PHARMA GUINEA PIGS. #truth

DO YOU WORK FOR TECH, PHARMA, GATES, THE UN? WHAT'S YOUR ANGLE? CUZ AS OF TODAY, J&J IS SHUT DOWN... WHEN THIS IS OVER, PEOPLE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS INHUMANE ENGINEERED ATROCITY, WILL BE PROSECUTED #Nuremberg STYLE. FACT...☠️
08:06 AM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
13 April, 08:22
You are out of line. My medical credentials are none of your business. I have only spoken on facts about conv. plasma in response to this poster’s thread. If you want to go toe to toe in medical knowledge, I will assure you that you will be put in your place. Please do not pretend to have all the answers because you “KNOW somebody” in the field. I am someone in the field. I also never gave my opinion on the jab either way in this post. So watch what you accuse me of. If you want to reach people, you need to change your approach-it is aggressive which is not heard.