Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
12 April, 12:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
12 April, 11:06
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
As a political science major and ultimately a former high school government teacher, I have tried to explain that slavery was not the driving force of the civil war. You don’t want to know how many people have no clue. ugh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
OMG... HERE WE GO. A CERTIFIED GOV. TEACHER TRAINING AMERICANS TO LEARN CRITICAL RACE THEORY OVER CIVICS & BE WOKE. BEWARE... #Patriots πŸ‘†
LADY, YOU'RE LITERALLY THE PERPETRATING THE PROBLEM FOR MONEY... πŸ’”πŸ‘Ž
03:54 AM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
13 April, 06:51
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
@patriotsinging Try reading the comments and posts thoroughly before being hooked by the word "teacher" and attacking. You just went off on an awakened patriot.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
13 April, 07:41
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
Thank you. I can't see @patriotsinging post but I did agree with the original post that the base cause of the civil war was economics. If @patriotsinging doesn't agree that is fine too although I would question the government teacher that taught them (or the textbookπŸ˜‰).

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
13 April, 08:30
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
Right. Did you read everything? Apparently Not. Some are more awake & reading the comments & posts on profiles, & some are here for other covert purposes... What did she say to me before that? GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU COME AT ME.