Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
πŸ€”Which version did you get?πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
02:19 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by JoanneSherman in this post can reply
Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
13 April, 06:51
In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 06:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 06:49

Amber Adams @Novaskye
13 April, 05:06
i cant wait for his revile! maybe the world will be shocked at this fraud!

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
13 April, 03:11
This was a Cop Cam I came across recently!!

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
13 April, 02:25
😨 I saw the one on the left. I was first so appalled and couldn’t believe how nonchalant the officer was digging in his leg. I questioned right why this graphic detail was shown in the news, but not other graphic heinous acts... then someone pointed out the license plate that said β€œPolice”. An online video shows from the other side of the road and the people filming are not even there!!! WTF!