Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
12 April, 10:36
SHOCKING! The vax is killing babies in the womb and people!!!
Copy and paste this in your search engine (with quotes) and click on the results —> "This is VAERS ID" medalerts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Anaya @Julieanaya79
My dad took Johnson & Johnson vaccine on the 18th... was complaining of severe lower back pain and fever of 101.5 for about a week. The monday before easter i had a bad feeling and he was found unresponsive in bed. They said he was postive with covid and was put on life support. On tuesday they said his kidneys were failing. We had to pull plug on Wednesday. My sisters still believe he died from covid. I believe it was the vaccine and that the back pain was his kidneys failing.
11:12 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Julieanaya79 in this post can reply
Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
13 April, 12:02
In response Julie Anaya to her Publication
I am so sorry!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
12 April, 11:47
🙏💔So sorry you lost someone you love. Sounds like the Kidneys failing to me too.

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Karen Lou @Sapphire
12 April, 11:25
Im so sorry. God bless the loved ones.🙏🏻

Kari Slawson @kbritt
12 April, 11:16
Im so sorry to hear this😢 God Bless you and your family. 🙏🏻