Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
24 January, 04:47
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
james woods

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 January, 11:01
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
I don'st know but that would be great. lol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
24 January, 04:46
Steve Martin.

24 January, 11:02
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Another good guess! lol...

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
24 January, 01:14
Robin Williams

24 January, 01:16
In response Denise America to her Publication
I don't know but that is a great guess! I would love to know who it is! lol...

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 January, 01:01
george carlin @Q++++ ?

24 January, 01:04
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Maybe? That would be cool. Could you imagine the jokes! lmao...

Ginger Rose @Ashtar
Russell Coight I think not. 🥴

24 January, 01:06
In response Ginger Rose to her Publication
I have no idea. It's fun guessing though! lol...

Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
24 January, 12:57
Can you please tell us??

24 January, 01:05
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
I wish I could but I don't even know! I think it could be someone who is suppose to be dead, but is actually still alive. jmo

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
24 January, 12:54
Michael Jackson ? 😎

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
😄 Wouldn't that be awesome!

24 January, 01:03
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
I was thinking along the lines of someone who was suppose to be dead but is really still alive also! The eyes look familiar, but I can't place them. ughh!!!

Patriot Watchdog @girlgonecrazy20
24 January, 12:48
Okay, so here's my question... if these are deep fakes; Biden, Obama, Clintons, and I do believe they are. Why do they have to continue to be such assholes? To what end?

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
24 January, 12:53
In response Patriot Watchdog to her Publication
My thoughts exactly!

24 January, 01:15
In response Patriot Watchdog to her Publication
I think it's because If they show their hand too early it would cause an uprising around the country (antifa, blm).There are a lot of people still asleep. jmo

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
24 January, 12:44
Def NOT Biden!!!!

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
24 January, 12:58
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
Let's take a closer look ...

24 January, 01:17
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
I agree!

MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
24 January, 12:43
🧐 Steven Martin or James Woods

24 January, 01:18
In response MONTi MONTALVO to his Publication
Don't know. Wish I did. Good guesses! lol...

Kenye Kay @kenyekay
24 January, 01:27
In response MONTi MONTALVO to his Publication
I totally think James Woods, white hats in control. I wonder if he is left or right handed?

Zach Reese @Zreese81
24 January, 12:35
Biden or double?

24 January, 12:37
In response Zach Reese to his Publication
I'm thinking not Biden. Double or an Actor???