Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 April, 06:57
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
13 April, 07:08
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
can you believe my papa taught me IF when I was a kid? I have it framed on my window sill for years and then it became an anon calling card. No coincidences. My dad’s watching from above.

Have you seen the Man Who Would Be King. Sean Connery and Micheal Caine, another Kipling classic with masonic undertones. 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
15 April, 05:30
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Gab you rock.. Love you💗.. Dan we all have such a beautiful family...What a beautiful blessing... 🙏🏻💗🐸

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 April, 08:46
ty!😘

Annie D-W @Annie172123
12 April, 08:45
Thank you for posting. I see the 17th ...