ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
First quarter of 2021 was pretty shit! We're now on the 12th day of the 2nd quarter 2021 and feck all happening!!! REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT!!!! WE Know the election was a fraud, we know the govs are sick, we know pizzagate was real, we know that the virus was a scam, we know the vaccine is to kill folks, we know that area 51 exists, WTF are we waiting for 😡😡😡
07:47 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeeJake in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
12 April, 08:06
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I really don't think so. However, the ame people who woke us up are still talking in riddles instead of the truth! SOOOOO many Anons,. Sooo many Patriots. Soooo many followers...Soooo many online arguments.. .. Who TF is telling the truth????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
12 April, 08:55
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
It really doesn't matter who is who. What really matters is we love our country and we love our GOD, and he wins in the end. Keep the faith, my brother, it will all be over soon. I stand alone in my community, the only one not wearing a mask. others want to take it off, but don't have the guts. It is sad. People agree with ya, but don't want to rock the boat. That's Ok, I have always made my own road, and never followed the sheep, so I am used to it. GOD loves you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
funker junkie @glowsticky
12 April, 07:58
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
I feel ya... I'd gladly wait as long as needed but ppl getting these vaccines willingly just makes me sad for the world. I know we like to laugh and call them sheep... but i just feel sad and sorry for all these people. They don't know any better.. they have been brainwashed all their life. I sure hope things are happening behind the scenes and in the limelight/awakening soon

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
12 April, 07:51
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
We know Clinton was hung but Patriots showing details of military tribunal. We know big Mike is a bloke! We know the ship Ever given had "STRANGE". CARGO. We know that life as we know it is fucked!!! So come on.... Tell me something we don't know!!