Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
12 April, 05:46
I’ve been thinking a lot about DJT endorsing these deadly vaccines, and reading the Art of War. I just had an AH-HAH moment and it makes sense to me now... Here is my perspective. PLEASE ZOOM IN and consider. Finally, I feel at peace and the PLAN makes sense to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
do we even know which vaccine he took?
seems that info and "time" he supposedly took it point to the FACT that HE DIDN'T really take it
07:13 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AMERICAN_HODAG in this post can reply
Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
13 April, 04:55
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
HCQ and Regeneron

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 02:39
In response Midnight Rider to his Publication

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
12 April, 10:08
Trump stated he took HCQ

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
12 April, 09:00
why would he take the Vax if he already covid?

12 April, 09:01
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
exactly...he wouldn't