Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 April, 05:28
ARE YOU READY? - JUAN O SAVIN (JFK JR) FINALLY SHOWS HIMSELF IN BARDSFM VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 April, 05:36
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
How does he show himself? This is just an audio of his interview

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 April, 05:38
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
It's the first time, we haven't just seen his cowboy boots while he is speaking

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 April, 05:41
I am saying this interview was done on Bards fm. It is a podcast. No video. Plus the person posting this basically stole Bards fm podcast and posted it to youtube.

12 April, 05:42
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I understand why you would think it's not comms to us, but I know comms when I see them

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
You said finally" Shows" himself not comms to us. There is a big difference. Yes, he does have lots of comms. Kelliannhubnews has done many decodes of the comms.
05:45 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chonita Nigus, click on at the bottom under it