NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
12 April, 05:25
Sorry I been gone folks, last month my dad passed away and 5 others that I grew up with, making a move into the family house is no small job at all, so I'm back at the main pc in my apartment and here to catch up with y'alls for a couple of days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
Found some amazing photos digging around my dads house, sure going to miss him.

He took me fishing a lot, he was truly a Good dad!!
05:43 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NQBODY in this post can reply
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
15 April, 11:35
Listen closely as you go abut your day ... My Dad brightens my days often, since he has "gone away"
They are still nearby.
Prayers for your strength and comfort

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tasy Walker @tasyw
15 April, 11:13
❤️What a great picture! May his memory be eternal.🙏

Melanie Stevens @NoMaskEvah
15 April, 10:52
😢

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 10:40
Such a nice looking family such love in this picture!
Aren't you just cute as a bug. So sorry hun, wish Nana could just absorb your pain for you.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 April, 10:40
MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT