Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
12 April, 10:23
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I've been aware of this date for several years now. And I come from an "eye for and eye. Fight fire with fire" kind of disposition. But I don't cast spells. I never will. But how do we match them in energy?

My idea that I've done for a couple of years now is on April 19 until May long I plant a seed per day. Most times more but at least one. What is the opposite of destruction? Creation. What is the opposite of death? Life. If they insist on sacrificing life for their snively little bitch, wanna be god (who was himself the whineyist little punk God ever created) than I will plant life in proportion to the best of my ability. It's the best I can do without sinking to their levels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Villalta @MarkVillalta
12 April, 10:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
12 April, 08:14
In the spring of 1863, America stood on the brink of collapse as the Civil War turned the country into a house divided. At the height of this tragedy, Abraham Lincoln issued an appeal for national repentance, fasting, and prayer. Today, more than 150 years later, the 16th president’s heartfelt plea for divine healing and restoration still resounds with power, relevance and truth.

https://youtu.be/1Z3XYPphE...
LINCOLN'S PRAYER - YouTube

In the spring of 1863, America stood on the brink of collapse as the Civil War turned the country into a house divided. At the height of this tragedy, Abraha...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 April, 05:48
Easter is still a possibility, depending on the calendar you choose πŸ€“

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
12 April, 03:41
checkmate

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
12 April, 03:41
5/23/2022

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
12 April, 03:40