Sherie Light444 @Light444
12 April, 01:22
ue😭😭😭 So blessed!! @thepeoplesbridge ThanQ soooo much. I split the package up and sent half of it to my overjoyed and grateful Antie Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE We cannot ThankQ enough. Now we are fully prepared to help wake up Canada and find our patirot tribe. you are amazing may God continue blessing you. "Until we win" #ThePeoplesBridge #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #patiotsareincontrol #qsentme GOD WON! 💕💕💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
12 April, 01:59
In response Sherie Light444 to her Publication
Hand in Hand and Hearts United we are all one ! #wwg1wga ! 💚 Thank you Veronica You are the ultimate torchbearer! ❤ So much love to you and your Numero Uno's that have our backs! Thank you my beautiful Niece @Light444 for blessing me and including me in such a priceless way ❤ 🙌🙏💪 #ohhappyday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Light444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherie Light444, click on at the bottom under it