Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
11 April, 01:50
To You talking about Nasara monies
I see your post but you aren't right

It is Gods Trust...there is a real Trust set up by God...a Legacy Trust
Based on Leviticus 26 40-46
Gods Promise ...Jubilee
Two Nickels is here to ensure the monies go where they belong. We are not recpients of the Trust funds. What we recieve together money cannot buy.
What YOU recieve is the Fullness of Gods Promises.

If You hear anything different ... blow it off as false
The Trust of God encompasses many things. Not just monies and med beds.
It involves Land Trust ... Holy Ground
plus pkgs for Housing ... Water
Homeless...Veterans
I was shown some of it...it talks about the Great Awakening. It mentions Esthers responsibility in it.

It hasn't been found in hundreds of years
evil never got ahold of it.

I assure you the man made nasara will not pass as real.

This is Gods show. He has full control.
He always delivers on His Promises.
Gods timing

All things taken away will be ret

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 April, 02:37
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
wish I knew more about this? do I need to know more?

#2nickels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 02:48
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Words from the Angel with a Message from God in 2011
Some of those words she said were pertaining to this trust. When I was shown the trust a couple of years ago ... I read it to my husband. He asked where had he had heard those words before...it was from the Angel with a Message from God

I assumed you know more than I know

11 April, 03:00
I knew of the message in 2011

didn't have details

how amazing U and Ur husband heard from Angels
😇

11 April, 03:18
The final words in that message was

There will be Restoration
Everything taken away will be returned

I dont say much about the trust
I know more than I can say or have said.
And sometimes I actually know less than I think I know
It seemed dangerous to know it
I also felt if it hadnt been found by evil in all those years ...I sure wasnt going to be the one to blow it.
I cant say I get it all right every time but I can say I have been entrusted with knowlege and shown the Trust.
I know a few months back x22 spoke of a train carrying two bombs headed to two different states to blow up court houses. Hoping to destroy the trust papers and the Legacy Land papers. Forcing ownership to be hard to prove.
So they were still looking for it ...
I think the Galacticals had it in safe keeping

11 April, 03:27
It was a lengthy message
When the Angel was done with her message we knew we had purpose ...a mission from God. We both knew we were called to awaken in that moment. Why were we told about the Trust ...we didn't know what to do with it or why we knew about it.
Only God truly knows the reasoning

11 April, 03:46
tremendous purpose!

so grateful🙏

12 April, 01:03
Babe ... We had no idea how big that purpose was or how important it was to our lives and the people as a whole.
But now ... looking back I see where our Awakening had begun. Its been ten years this month since that Angel said
I have a Message from God for you two
Deep state dropped in our lap five months later with our names attached to it.
Its been ten years of fighting against this evilness in person and Spiritually
We arent done yet...

This trust is important to us.
I'll tell you what I know and we can take it from there.
01:22 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
12 April, 02:34
sounds like a plan

never heard of such blessings...

will read and digest

more to follow too.

there is no way for me to express how much this information means, but there will be attempts!🖤

12 April, 01:40
When I come across Nasara in 2017 it stayed with me. I posted to Trump that I was praying for that. It seemed important to me.
I was being told about Esther by God and man...Once I embraced Esther this Trust come to me like a pop up. It was there we read it and it was gone. We recognized the words instantly as those words from the Angel.
During this same period we had almost lost the house. It was set for auction. Deep State had cost me our income.
But in June of 2019 we recieved a notice our home had been purchased. It was purchased by an unknown party. The Attorney asked me who my rich Uncle was. He said our home was put in a Trust....a sizeable Trust.
There is a Trust attached to this house now
My friend Santa Surfing and I started searching for who bought our home 😂😂😂We took it serious. We had lawyers and bankers trying to help us.
This lead us to investigate Nasara
She become sooo knowledgable in it...I took the Spiritual Side of it.

12 April, 01:55
The Trust is
Redemption Protection Restoration

Based on Leviticus 26 40-46

It reads
We are establishing this Trust that will enable the people to be goverened by the people and for the people. So that they will be able to establish their own possessions of land ... personal property ... keep the monetary work of their hands and provide for their own health care.
We have awakened to the fact that we have followed the unlawful traditions of the Global Elite and are extracting ourselves from those laws and traditions of men. Accepting the ways of our Heavenly Father ...
YHWH...God ...we are submitting to His ways of Restoration of Abundance for all Humanity.

12 April, 03:08