Baba Milev @babamilev
Whiplash347 Telegram:
"Thoughts???
I hope this is true, just putting it out there 🙏🏼"

(note - be aware strong langauage)
WWG1WGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(You won't want to miss this video..fighters saving our Children)
01:12 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by babamilev in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
12 April, 05:48
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
hope this is true! love her spirit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John DeLorme @JohnDel
12 April, 05:09
I don't know who this lady is .. But I love her videos when i can see them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
12 April, 04:12
BOOOOOOOOM!!!!
FUCKING AWSOME!

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
12 April, 03:45
omg LOVE HER!!!! shes a beauty, too!😍

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
12 April, 03:04
If it is from Whiplash it is wrong, sure

Baba Milev @babamilev
12 April, 03:09
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
Here is the youtube page of Clare's Videos..Maybe watch some of them and make a decision. I seldom look at his Whiplash347 posts.. this video was forward around to one account I actively watch. I went to her youtube first video created March 18 2021. I watched her first and then the second to last..spot chacking some inbetween so far..she appears credible to me..I certainly could be wrong..everyone is enititled to their opinion. https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
12 April, 02:59
YAAASSSSSS!!!! Go You!!! well fone Lady Warrior!! Well done!!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 April, 02:41
I love her spirit!

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
12 April, 02:35
Someone posted this on telegram. I hope it's true and I hope she is safe.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 April, 01:51
She is a fighter, God bless her and her team.

Baba Milev @babamilev
12 April, 02:04
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Did you see the one video where she talks about them making fake videos connecting her to Charlie Ward and others...been trying to analize if she was real or a plant..my gut was real my brain analyzing is saying real..hope it is and that she and her loved ones are protected

Baba Milev @babamilev
12 April, 01:18
same person..from March 26th 2021
"JW&JC love from Clare ...... I found you"

(weird you tube and this site is not letting you see the preview..I'm thowing up a pic of her from video)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...