MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
NEW - DARPA, a US Pentagon-funded agency, has developed a filter that removes the #sarscov2 coronavirus from the blood - FDA has approved it for emergency use. disclosetv disclosetv_chat
12:53 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 April, 04:52
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
It filters whatever bioweapons were causing the symptoms and they have probably had this filter for decades. The kidneys and livers of healthy people will do the same thing. What we all had access to if needed, and Trump told us about it, was UV light blood irradiation therapy. So many remedies and cures. Its clearly written in the Constitution that there shall be no mandated vaccines if there are known and approved remedies. Nice to see more coming forward so we can better fight against these illegal vaccination mandates. Where I live restaurants are demanding that all workers be vaccinated or loose their job. I hope they are sued in a modern day Nuremberg trial.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
12 April, 06:07
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Viruses are not living cells. They are merely bits of debris in the blood left over after bacteria eats up all the dead and dying debris in a damaged cell.

All this nonsense about removing viruses from blood lolz.

Viruses in our body are not contagious, have never been contagious and no matter how much DARPA weaponary is used, they're still not contagious.

It is much more likely that the DARPA thingy has cleaned out toxins from their blood, like all the metals that the Deep State have been putting in our food, vaccines and water for eons. That is what makes us sick. Not viruses. Not bacteria. METALS make us sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
12 April, 02:11

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Filter,Vaccine Hell no❗️I feel great my body feels great ever since this china Virus😜 NOT MESSING WITH ANY POISONS THAT GOVERNMENT OR DOCTORS ARE OFFERING❗️🖕🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷