Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Jan 4freedom @PalmettoMom
02 August, 05:03
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
lol... today out of curiosity I decided to watch my local news... all of it was covid testing with high positive rates... I was like hold up, I I thought the CDC just released that the test didn't work 🤔🤔🤔🤔 bla bla bla hospitalization rate was up ( this is because doctors won't treat unless you are admitted). 🙄🙄🙄🙄 get your 💉💉💉💉 I'm not buying it at all local news!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
02 August, 07:15
In response Jan 4freedom to her Publication
I know. Unwatchable garbage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Young @Youngster56
12 April, 04:50
im on stand by.😂😂

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
12 April, 08:30
In response Chris Young to his Publication
Me too!! Just watching crazy get crazier.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
12 April, 03:41
😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😇🐸🇺🇲🐸🔔

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
12 April, 01:55
la blague 🥸elle est bonne zinzin je suis

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
12 April, 12:48
🤣