John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Like God we all need at least one day of rest. This means rest, not just half the work. Your soul needs rest just like your body does. Take one day a week to stay off your phone and tv. Do something outside if possible. Connect back with nature. Connect with people. Remember who you are is more than what others think. You are a piece of God, he gave you life with his breath. IF God needed rest than so do you.
10:22 AM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 April, 01:29
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Good point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
asami 107 @asami
13 April, 09:14
The budding season is here and we are going to drive to the mountains where the trees are beautiful and green.
Last year we couldn't go anywhere because of the lockdown, so we are looking forward to it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 09:48
In response asami 107 to her Publication
Enjoy it, I can not wait to see green again myself. I hope never to have to see these crazy brown colors again.

Watching & Waiting @batedbreath2fly
12 April, 03:51
Gen 1:27 "So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 April, 04:58
In response Watching & Waiting to her Publication
Amen

Tyrannosaurus Rex @T_Rex
12 April, 12:33
You are absolutely correct my friend!