LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Smile Patriots!! Trump LOVES US and he has not abandoned us - he told us he had to go away for a little while - hold the line and the wine, it's almost time for President Trump to CIRCLE BACK and make his COMEBACK that WILL BE the GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

It will be AMAZING to watch him and so many others RISE AGAIN in the name of LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY, FREEDOM, PATRIOTISM, UNITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!

Thank you President Trump, Melania, Barron and ALL of the Trump family!! We R with you 117%!!

TO THE INNOCENT CHILDREN WHO HAVE BEEN AND ARE BEING FREED ALL OVER THE WORLD - WE WILL BE HERE TO HELP IN WHATEVER YOU MAY NEED - THERE IS SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU HERE!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

MAGA/KAG/WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC/CoVFeFe

17/18/35/45/1776/19

80,000,000+++ Deplorables R with you and your A+++ Team - WE LOVE YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!! ♥️☀️🙏
10:22 AM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
12 April, 10:37
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I really needed this. Thanks!
I don't watch MSM but still I am so tired of Bidan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 April, 10:54
In response Longway Home to his Publication
♥️Hang in there PATRIOT!! He NEVER CONCEDED and when the time is right and it is safe for him, he will RETURN. Almighty God is at the helm and President Trump was annointed by God for such a time as this!! It is an AMAZING time to BE ALIVE!! Keep the FAITH!! ♥️☀️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396